Monday, January 20, 2020
The Respect Life Ministry of St. Michael commemorates the infamous Roe vs. Wade Supreme Court decision legalizing abortion on January 22, 1973. As a prelude to the Mass, there will be a procession of children and young adults representing their years of birth from the date of the court decision (1973) to the present. A bell will toll for each person in the procession when they place a single rose in a vase at the altar. Each rose represents the millions that have been aborted during the year of that person’s birth. We remember and pray for healing for those mothers and fathers who lost their children and their parenthood.
Volunteer yourself, your children, or grandchildren to participate in the procession representing their year of birth.
All slots have been filled. Thank you.
Respect Life Novenas
Please join us for the Novena for Life and Rosary before Masses.
- Saturday, January 11 - 5:30 p.m.
- Sunday, January 12 - 10:30 a.m., 12:30 p.m., 4:30 p.m.
- Monday, January 13 - 8:00 a.m.
- Tuesday, January 14 - 8:00 a.m.
- Wednesday, January 15 - 8:00 a.m.
- Thursday, January 16 - 8:00 a.m.
- Friday, January 17 - 8:00 a.m.
- Saturday, January 18 - 5:30 p.m.
- Sunday, January 19 - 10:30 a.m., 12:30 p.m., 4:30 p.m.
Contact: Sarah Messecar, Liturgy Coordinator, 817.510.2713 or Click Here to Email