What is Reconciliation/Eucharist Formation?
This is a JOURNEY and not a class. This is for the entire FAMILY and just for your child attending Reconciliation and Eucharist Formation. Reconciliation is an opportunity for your child to receive God's healing, mercy and grace in preparation to receive Jesus fully in the Sacrament of Eucharist at the Mass. We thank you, for allowing us to be on this JOURNEY with your child and family. Please see below on how your child and family can begin the JOURNEY to Reconciliation and Eucharist.
"The Eucharist is the source and summit of the Christian Life.' The other Sacraments, and indeed all ecclesiastical (church) ministries and works of the apostolate, are bound up with the Eucharist and are oriented toward it. For in the blessed Eucharist is contained the whole spiritual good of the Church, namely Christ Himself."
- Catechism of the Catholic Church 1324
How to begin Your Journey?
1. See the overview of the Sacrament Formation Journey
2. Complete a First Eucharist Formation Inquiry Form and Religious Education Registration Form.
First Eucharist Formation Inquiry Form | Religious Education Registration Form
3. Turn in First Eucharist Formation Inquiry Form, with a copy of your child's Baptismal Certificate and Religious Education Registration Form.
4. RSVP and join us for a Virtual or in-person Sacrament Discernment Day Upcoming Discernment dates:
*Please note that if you or your child is over the age of 7 years old or is unbaptized, please contact the Robin Harris about RCIA/ RCIA Adapted.
Coordinator of Elementary Formation
(817) 510 2727