The Nursery is located in the Children's Center. The Nursery is available for the 9:00 AM and 11:00 AM Masses ONLY (effective Sunday, February 12), on a first-come basis until full. Childcare is not yet available for special events and ministry meetings.
- Drop off time is 15 minutes before start of Mass.
- Label: Bags, sippy cups, coats, sweaters.
- Shoes and/or socks must be worn.
- Please no toys from home; we have plenty.
- Please do not enter the nursery when dropping off and picking up your child (A quick goodbye in the hallway is easier for the child).
Mass Time Guidelines:
- The Nursery is for pre-school children (children should attend Mass when they start Kindergarten).
- During the 9:00 AM and 11:00 AM Masses, children will be in C104.
- You must sign-in your child, including child's name, age, your name and the person picking up your child. CHILDREN WILL ONLY BE RELEASED TO THE ADULT INDICATED ON THE SIGN IN SHEET.
- Children who are obviously ill will not be admitted.
Please Provide: sippy cup, diapers, bottles with formula, pacifiers for children that need them.
- 2 or more trained caregivers per room
- Diaper changing when needed (changing table)
- Child's restroom
- Toys, crafts, music, videos, games, puzzles and books
Volunteer Opportunities for Teens who are registered members of St. Michael
(High School service hours)
- Duties include room set-up and clean up, book reading, participation with children in play and crafts
- Time: by arrangement
- Schedule/Shifts: by Mass schedule
- Training Requirements: Safe Environment Training and Volunteer Application on file
Director of St. Michael Academy Preschool/Nursery Coordinator