The Nursery is located in the Children's Center. The Nursery is available for the 9:00am, 11:00am, and 1:00pm Masses on a first come basis until full. Childcare is also available for special events and ministry meetings, by request.
- Drop off time is 15 minutes before start of Mass or meeting
- Label: Bags, sippy cups, coats, sweaters
- Shoes and/or socks must be worn
- Nursery will provide snack. Children will not be given food to quiet them. Children are expected to be seated at table for snack
- Please no toys from home; we have plenty.
- If required, Nursery Information Sheet is filled out and filed with Nursery.
- Please do not enter the nursery when dropping off and picking up your child (A quick goodbye in the hallway is easier for the child).
- Check-in on your child if new to the nursery.
Mass Time Guidelines:
- The Nursery is for pre-school children (children should attend Mass when they start kindergarten).
- Staffing Permitting, children are divided by age during the 9am and 11am Masses (3-18 months in C104, 19-35 months in C102, 3 year olds in C103 and 4 year olds in C101).
- You must sign-in your child, including child's name, age, allergies, your name and the person picking up your child. CHILDREN WILL ONLY BE RELEASED TO THE ADULT INDICATED ON THE SIGN IN SHEET.
- Children who are obviously ill will not be admitted.
Please Provide: sippy cup, diapers, bottles with formula, pacifiers for children that need them.
- 2 or more trained caregivers per room
- Usually cribs for infant nap time
- Diaper changing when needed (changing table)
- Child's restroom
- Sunday Program for 3- and 4-year olds
- Toys, crafts, music, videos, games, puzzles and books
- We have snack time and will serve parent-provided meals for 3 or more hours of nursery time.
- Highchairs, bounce seats
Volunteer Opportunities for Teens who are registered members of St. Michael
(Confirmation service hours and Nolan HS service hours)
- Duties include room set-up and clean up, snack time supervision, book reading, participation with children in play and crafts
- Time: by arrangement
- Schedule/Shifts: by activity or Mass schedule
- Training Requirements: Safe Environment Training and Volunteer Application on file
Contact: Rosemary Keeley, Nursery Coordinator, at 817.510.2717 or Click Here to Email