God’s Own Children
A ministry to support individuals with disabilities of all ages. Open to all regardless of religious affiliation.
Mission Statement: To provide spiritual and social fellowship, connections to community/parish resources, and form community for all those with disabilities and their families.
*Resources available in multiple languages upon request.
- Resource options for financial services.
- Resource options for medical and counseling services.
- Catholic educational programs and sacraments.
- Monthly Mass dedicated to individuals with disabilities and their families – 3rd Monday at 6:00 PM, followed by refreshments and fellowship. The next Mass is Monday, September 18.
- Public school advocacy.
- Employment resources.
- Monthly meeting/social event – 3rd Monday at 6:30 PM (following the monthly Mass).
- Quarterly informational seminars.
School Supply Drive - God’s Own Children Ministry is collecting school supply donations for our local HEB ISD schools. The following items are needed:
• 24 Count Crayons • 12 Count Colored Pencils
• 8 or 10 Count Classic Washable Markers
• Glue Sticks • Glue Bottles
• 20 or 24 Count Pencils • Kleenex tissues
• Erasers • 4” Scissors
Place your donations in the large tub in the Narthex through Thursday, August 31. Thank you for your support!
If you wish to financially support this ministry, click HERE, click on "Give Now" and locate the "God's Own Children Ministry" in the "Fund" drop down box.
Partners Resource Network
For more information, please contact Sandy Steves at [email protected] or 972.741.9720.