3713 Harwood Road
Bedford, TX 76021
St. Michael will rent rooms, based on availability, per the following fee schedule.
|Parishioner (1)||Non-Parishioner (2)||Security Dep. (3)||Insurance (4)||Building Attendant (5)|
KITCHEN FACILITIES are shared spaces and may be allotted to several groups at a time and may not be privately reserved.
PRIVATE SECURITY must be obtained by Renter if alcohol will be served. A letter stating the name of the Security Officer, the company they work for, and the date and time of the event must be supplied to St. Michael’s Facility Manager at least seven (7) days prior to the event.
Minimal noise is permitted on Saturday evening from 5:45 PM to 7:15 PM in the Great Hall due to Vigil Mass being held in the sanctuary.
It is understood that on renting any of the church facility, the rooms are to be cleaned and vacated by the time indicated on the contract and not to exceed 12:00 AM (midnight).
(1) PARISHIONER must be registered for three (3) months and actively participating in parish stewardship.
(2) NON-PARISHIONER is someone who has not been a registered member of St. Michael Catholic Church for the preceding three (3) months.
(3) SECURITY DEPOSIT will be refunded if there is no damage or items missing, and the facility is cleaned and vacated by the time indicated.
(4) LIABILITY INSURANCE COVERAGE in the amount of $1,000,000.00 listing the Diocese of Fort Worth and St. Michael Catholic Church as named insured must be provided. If the Renter’s homeowner insurance carrier cannot provide this coverage, the Renter through the Diocese of Fort Worth and St. Michael Catholic Church may purchase a one-day Special Event policy for $95.00.
(5) BUILDING ATTENDANT is required. *an additional $50 per hour will be required for events over 5 hours.
Room Request Form
Fill out the form below to request a room.
Contact: Tara Smith, Facility Management Assistant, at 817.510.2715 or Click Here to Email