Baptism is the first sacrament all Christians receive and is the first step towards full membership in the body of Christ. It along with confirmation and Eucharist are known as the sacraments of initiation they are the building blocks for every Christian life.
“The faithful born anew strengthened by the sacrament of confirmation and receiving the Eucharist are strengthened for eternal life” - CCC 1268
How to set a Baptismal Date:Parents:
- Print and Read Infant Baptism Information Sheet
- Must identify as parishioners by living within Parish Boundaries (as set by the Diocese of Fort Worth) and/or be registered members of St. Michael parish.
- At least one parent must be Catholic.
- Register and attend a Baptism Preparation class within 3 years prior to Baptism.
- Register in person in the Parish office or contact the Formation Office at 817.510.2742.
- Register online here.
- Must be registered before attending Preparation Classes.
- Must have all necessary documentation:The date of Baptism will be set once all of the requirements have been fulfilled and all documentation provided to the parish.
Have you been named a Godparent? Congratulations! This is an incredible honor and we are so exicted that you have sad "Yes" to this important role in this child's life both Spiritually and here on earth. Here is everything you need to know about being a Godparent!
Baptism Class Dates 2018:
Saturday 9 a.m. - noon
April - No Classes
July - No Classes
December - No Classes
To register online for class, please click here.