What is Confirmation?
This is a JOURNEY and not a class. This is for the entire FAMILY and not just for your teen attending the Sacramental Preparation. Confirmation is not the end or graduation from your teen or family's FAITH FORMATION and in the true sense, Confirmation is the beginning moment for your teenager to being a MATURE Catholic man or woman. We thank you, for allowing us to be on this JOURNEY with your teen and family. Please see below on how your teen and family can begin the JOURNEY to Confirmation.
"The Sacrament of Confirmation, along with Baptism and Eucharist, completes the process of Christian Initiation. Confirmation is the completion of the baptismal grace. For by the Sacraments of Confirmation, the baptized are more perfectly bound to the Church and are enriched with special strength of the Holy Spirit. Hence they are, as true witnesses of Christ, more strictly obliged to spread and defend the faith by word and deed."
- Catechism of the Catholic Church 1285
How Do I Start My Confirmation Journey?
*Please note that ALL teenagers seeking Confirmation should be at least 15 years old and note that Confirmation Preparation is in conjunction with Life Teen ongoing Formation.
- Register for Life Teen ongoing Faith Formation.2019-2020 Life Teen Registration Packet
- Complete a Sacramental Preparation Inquiry Form for Children and Youth form (Printable form right here).
- Turn in Life Teen Registration Packet, Inquiry Form and a copy of your teenager's Baptismal Certificate to the Youth Ministry Office.
- Upon Reception of the above documents, the Youth Office will reach out to you to set up an Inquiry Discussion.
If you have teen who is seeking the Sacraments of Baptism and/or First Eucharist, please contact Bobby Moren (817)510-2715 | Click Here to Email